The processing of your data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Graysons Venues a trading name of Graysons Restaurants LTD who provide event management and catering services at Spitalfields Venue. Our privacy statement outlines what this means in practice and explains how Graysons Venues collects, stores, manages and protects your data.
The data we hold
If you are a client or agent, most of the data we hold would have been provided by you. This includes:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Some of the personal data we hold about you has been provided by you during interactions with our employees namely:
- Updates to your contact details. Address, email and phone
- Records of verbal or email conversations/meetings, including personal and philanthropic interests
- A record of the communications we have sent to you and any responses to such communications
- Your contact preferences.
- Your current job title, employer and work email addresses
What we use your information for
Unless you have requested otherwise, the information you provide is used by the business, to communicate with you. These may include:
- Providing you with the services and information you asked for
- The promotion of benefits and services available to you
- The promotion of Graysons Venues
- Distribution of business mailings (e.g. magazine, newsletters, annual reports)
Data analysis and updating your contact details
To ensure that our communications are relevant to you and your interests, we may use tools that help us track whether the emails we send are opened and which links are clicked within a message. We may also track website visits and use analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, to use this information to improve our website.
How long is personal data held?
Personal data is held in line with our Records Management Policy and Schedule, this is available upon request.
Your right to make changes or ask us to stop using your data
You are in control of your data have the right to opt-out of all or specific communications types at any point.
You also have the right to request copies of the data held about you, to do so please submit a ‘Subject Access Request’ to email@example.com. More information on this can be found here.
If you have a concern about how your data is being handled
You can contact the business via our website. In addition, you can raise any concerns direct with the Information Commissioner Office (ICO)
Changes to the Privacy Statement
In the interested of being transparent we may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Any significant changes to this Policy or to the way we treat your data will be communicated via the Graysons Venues website.
If you have any questions which you feel have not been answered by this Privacy Statement, please do not hesitate to contact to email or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org